Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lead Me - Sanctus Real

It's makes my heart smile as I read your comments and see how God is using the gift of music to bless and encourage your souls!! This week's featured song comes from Esther at  Laugh With Us Blog.  This is what it means to her, in her own words...
I love “Lead Me” by Sanctus Real. I am so thankful to be able to be home raising my kids. I wouldn’t trade it to chase any other dream. It is, however, difficult at times to be home and feel sort of left behind or forgotten as I watch my husband pursue his dreams.
 For me, this song speaks to the deep desire of a family who longs to have their husband and daddy be the leader, spiritually, physically and emotionally, that God has called him to be. May it be a blessing to you as you listen.

Don't forget... We want to hear from YOU!!! Leave a comment with a song that God's using in your life. Next week, YOU could be our featured song!!



3 comments:

  1. What a great song for a married couple and their family!

    This past week I have had a similar song on my heart: Courageous, by Casting Crowns. It such a rallying cry from the heart for husbands to be courageous in their relationships, to love and to lead. I actually put it in a recent post on Prayer, which was offered as yet another resource for couples in the midst of stormy marriages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Courageous, Kim!! It's my husband's ring tone when he calls me. Have you seen the film? So moving and challenging to both moms and dads. I love the line, "The only way we'll ever stand is on our knees with lifted hands." WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have a song of the week! I enjoyed listening to Lead Me! We home schooled for many years and it was such a blessing to know I didn't have to work but just raise and teach my children. A song that has been very meaningful to me lately has been In Christ Alone sung by Owl City. I put it in my blog at www.gracenotesinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings