Thursday, February 23, 2012

Courageous - Casting Crowns


Thanks to everyone who commented and shared their current favorite song! I love listening to each of your songs (even if I already know them ☺). Family and marriage has been heavy on many hearts recently, including my own. Last week's feature, Lead Me, spoke to the desire by us as wives and children to be lead by our husbands. This week's feature comes from Kim. Courageous by Casting Crowns is a cry for men to step up as the warriors of our families. Although it doesn't specifically speak to women, I believe we are called to (1) pray and (2) "seek justice, love mercy and walk humbly with you God."

"The only way we'll ever stand, is on our knees with lifted hands!"

Don't forget... We want to hear from YOU!!! Leave a comment with a song that God's using in your life. Next week, YOU could be our featured song!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings